Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Limited Clinical and administrative duties. Come join a stellar team working with rehabilitation and cutting edge state of the art treatment therapies for Neuropathy. What is needed is minor clinical work (EMGs, NCVs, etc) on certain days, general oversight of the NP/PA charts, and overall contribution to the care plan for the patients. Relief Neuropathy Center of Minneapolis, P.A. is an established practice with a successful financial record. We are a franchise of Relief Neuropathy Centers and therefore have access to a proprietary treatment protocol to relieve the symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy, a disease that has no known cure and very limited traditional medical treatment options. We are changing that and we are in need of a Medical Director to lead this charge.
• Quality of life – regular office hours Monday - Friday, no on-call hours
• No direct supervisory responsibilities
• Competitive compensation package plus performance incentives with no ceiling on earning potential
• Ability to be part of a new innovative treatment protocol that creates real quality of life improvements for patients
• License to practice medicine in MN
• Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff and the general public
• Board Prepared/Certified in primary care or other related specialty.
• Experience with Neurological/Peripheral Neuropathy patients preferred but not required
• Experience working with ages 65+ preferred but not required
• Desire to be creative, flexible and part of a team
• Positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
• Multiple options are available all of which will earn a minimum of $190,000 plus benefits.
• Malpractice insurance provided along with an allowance for continuing education
• Provides overall responsibility for the care of patients seen in the clinic
• Communicate and work with staff to ensure coordinated efforts for the provision of high quality care
• Conducts histories, physical examinations/re-examinations
• Provide diagnostic services such as EMG, NCV and Doppler studies, as needed
• Implement pain management strategies such as injections, prescribe and/or manage prescription medications
• Provide referrals for in house PT staff
• Maintain medical health records using electronic medical record software
• Comply with applicable regulations and with corporate policies and procedures
• Resolve patient grievances
• Other job duties as assigned
Director of Recruitment
1-[Register to View]
Fax 1-[Register to View]
[Register to View]
PS - Please look at our latest jobs on the website!
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
NHR - Nationwide leader in physician and physician extender recruitment. We pride ourselves on integrity and customer service. Personalized service and honest answers is what you can expect in your placement assistance experience