Greater Chicagoland-based Hospital & Healthcare Center is seeking a Med-Ped physician to work out of an already established medical practice.
The current practicing physician has moved their practice to one of the healthcare centers so we?re looking for a great colleague who?s passionate about Med-Peds, committed, motivated with strong work ethics, and desires to provide quality care to patients. This is a golden opportunity for a new or experienced Med-Peds physician where you?d enter into established practice and have support from your other Med-Peds, Peds, and FM/IM colleagues. Be part of a highly-reputable practice that?s proud to offer a small-town atmosphere where patients are treated like family and continue to return for all of their healthcare needs.
About the opportunity
- Monday-Friday clinic schedule is flexible, e.g. 4-5 outpatient days.
- Adult Hospitalist Program is well-established and successful for inpatients and physicians since its inception, circa 2009.
- They take care of 85%-90% of inpatients.
- 24/7 in-house Hospitalist coverage begins July 2021, with the addition of Nocturnists.
- High-Risk Call with a stipend for Pediatricians
- The call is 1:8, 5 days per month, includes roughly 7-8 weekends/year with one major holiday.
- Only acute visits are scheduled in the afternoon on your high-risk call weekdays to allow time to round at the hospital.
- Pediatricians attend c-sections and complete newborn H&P when on-call.
Guaranteed Base Salary for the first full calendar year, Medical Education Loan Repayment per year (if appl.), $8,000 Moving Bonus Assistance, $6,000 Annual CME & General Expense Allowance, earn production and quality-based bonuses from the start of employment, GREAT Health (BCBS), Life, & Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan w/matching, gym membership, and annual Wellness Incentive. Accrue 5 weeks of PTO in the first year.
JUST OUTSIDE SUBURBAN CHICAGO
Small-town living at its very best. This city offers its residents easy access to health care and outstanding educational opportunities for our children in our local schools.
In addition, living here also means a deep connection to our environment with our location along the Illinois River and the two-state parks located within our city limits. The YMCA and city parks offer a wide array of recreational activities for citizens of every age.
This town is also the ideal destination for fun, friends, shopping, and dining. Downtown and all its locally-owned shops and restaurants provide everything you need for the perfect day trip. It also offers the ideal backdrop for countless festivals and events throughout the year.