Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Outpatient Team-based Practice Model for Senior Patients in Phoenix, AZ
Join a rising organization that was named #3 "Most Innovative Company" by Fast Company!
Enterprise Medical is partnering with a fast-growing, mission driven primary care organization to find exceptional physicians to care for an aging patient population. Seeking board certified physicians with a passion for treating geriatric patients. Experienced physicians trained in either Med/Ped (IM/Peds) or Geriatrics are encouraged to apply.
- Outpatient only practice in western Phoenix, AZ
- Practice Hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm
- Smaller panel sizes plus opportunity to lead while working with a true team
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model
- Focused on using data to improve patient outcomes
- Partner with a care team to leverage coaching with an integrated behavioral health model to engage your patients and drive behavior change
- Proprietary Electronic Health Records
Offering a guaranteed salary, Paid Time Off, CME & Licensure Reimbursement, Occurrence-based Malpractice Insurance, 401k with company match, and Stock Options!
Physicians interested in caring for an older population and who are Board certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics (Med/Ped), or Geriatrics are encouraged to apply. Must be currently licensed or be able to obtain licensure in the state of Arizona. NO visa support.
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...