This west Georgia Health System is seeking a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Primary Care physician (FM, IM, or Med/Peds) to join our very busy practice in Bremen, Georgia. This full-time position is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and thriving hospital owned practice. Current residents encouraged to apply.
- Will accept either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or IM/PED (BE or BC),
- 2 MD’s and 2 APP currently in this group
- 100% Outpatient only
- 18-24 patients per day average
- 8am - 5pm, M-F
- EPIC EMR in clinic
- Hospital employed position offering a competitive annual salary plus RVU bonus structure and comprehensive benefit package including paid malpractice
- The medical center does qualify for public service loan forgiveness
- The Bremen City School System is the top 2-3 Public school systems in GA
Bremen, GA is located 12 miles north of Carrollton, GA and 46 miles west of Atlanta, GA. Carrollton has a population of approximately 30,000. The Health System service area provides care to a population just under 400,000 in our primary and secondary markets. The Health System is a 5 hospital, non- profit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama.
In addition to its proximity to Atlanta…
* Home to the region’s first hospital, Carrollton offers a highly regarded independent city school system, a bustling historic downtown with restaurants and an open-air amphitheater, several large performing arts centers, and the innovative Carrollton GreenBelt project with almost 20 miles of paved shared-use paths.
* The city is home to the University of West Georgia, a state university with about 15,000 students, as well as West Georgia Technical College, with additional campuses in Douglasville, Franklin, LaGrange, Newnan, and Waco.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]