Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Intensivists: Join us in Tucson
We have an outstanding opportunity for Critical Care physicians at two prestigious campuses in Tucson, Arizona. We have a tight knit team that possesses diverse Critical Care fellowship backgrounds including Neurology-neurocritical care, Infectious Disease-Critical Care, IM-Critical Care, IM-Pulmonary/Critical Care, and Surgical Critical Care.
- 478 Bed level I trauma center
- 10 to 14 patients per day
- Neurological Institute, Primary Stroke Center
- This is not a pulmonary position, however, we care for a good amount of pulmonary pathologies on ICU level
- 449 bed community medical center
- Heart & Vascular Institute providing state of the art cardiovascular care
- 36 bed Medical, Surgical, and Cardiovascular ICU
- Census is generally 10-13 patients per day, with support of the APP, all of whom are proficient in all ICU procedures
Located in the heart of Southern Arizona, Tucson?s culture is based around its outstanding quality of life, fine schools, excellent healthcare and abundance of eclectic housing options. Tucson is known for 350 days of sunshine, outdoor excursions, and extensive arts culture.
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...