Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Critical Care in THRIVING Virginia city
Seeking Intensivists: Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier 350-bed facility located in Richmond, VA.
- Physician driven company that values physician input and experience
- Work/life balance is prioritized by the group with appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Level II trauma center, primary stroke center
- 24 ICU beds - mix of 12 bed /SICU and 12 bed MICU
- Open ICU with mandatory consult from the ICC intensivist on all adult ICU cases
- 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 12 hr MDs day coverage/1 MD night coverage
- Average census 15 patients per day with APP support staff
- Excellent remuneration package discussed during interview process
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring with unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Richmond has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents. The city is deep in history with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round. The city also boasts the largest Southeast's largest museum - The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia's beaches and the Shenandoah Mountains are only an hour and a half away. In the city, you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...