Join a public, not-for-profit healthcare system with locations serving 19 counties in West Tennessee and Southeast Missouri. Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve while providing exceptional and compassionate care. They are currently seeking an Infectious Disease physician due to community growth and demand.
- Join three Infectious Diseases specialists in single-specialty group practice in Jackson, Tennessee.
- Cover only one 642-bed tertiary care center with 75 adult ICU beds.
- Call schedule: every 4th weekend.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced specialists and upcoming new grads are encouraged to apply.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, up to $90K loan repayment assistance, and partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, pension plan, vacation, CME with expenses, up to $10K relocation.
This thriving community encompasses over 250,000 service areas and is located 90 miles from Memphis and 130 miles from Nashville for all major metro cultural amenities and international airports for traveling. Enjoy higher income with no state income tax. The list of local businesses runs the gamut of available goods and services, with 110 industries contributing to the strong economy. Enjoy several cinema complexes, shopping centers, nightclubs, numerous restaurants of various cuisines, and lakes offering boating, swimming, fishing, and camping. The school system boasts 26 public schools, 7 private schools, and several colleges and universities for higher learning. Sixteen denominations are represented by the community churches to support their spiritual needs.