This job is archived
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital is an 87-bed, acute care hospital in Ludington, MI. The hospital is a regional medical center located 90 miles northwest of Grand Rapids, employs over 500 employees, and serves four counties in northwest lower Michigan.
- Team of 5 physicians, and 2 advanced practitioners
- No call environment; Hospitalist team will respond to codes
- Open ICU; 6-bed, low acuity; No procedures required
- Flexible scheduling
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist/leadership experience preferred with career aspirations to lead a team
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.Location and Lifestyle
Ludington is a picture-perfect Lake Michigan beach town to raise a family and enjoy life. Along the shoreline, you’ll find unspoiled dunes and waterfront parks. The North Breakwater Lighthouse is ranked the #1 lighthouse to visit in Michigan and one of the top 10 lighthouses to see in the U.S. It’s a year-round recreational paradise with beaches, parks, forests, fishing, boating, hiking, and more. Midwest Living magazine voted the Ludington State Park as the #1 state park in the Midwest.