A Medical Group north of Eau Claire, Wisconsin is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join their Hospitalist team. Family Practice Board Certified/Eligible physicians will also be considered given sufficient inpatient experience.
This physician will provide comprehensive care from admission to discharge for all patients referred to the service. You may expect a busy practice in a physician-led financially stable organization, committed to both high-quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
Primary responsibility to our 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with a Transitional Care Unit. Opportunities may exist to pick up additional shifts at our 205-bed Hospital located 50 miles away.
- Seven days on, seven days off.
- 12-hour workdays must be 30 minutes on call arrival to ED if temporarily out of the building.
- Team of five Hospitalist provide 24 hours, 365 coverage.
- Back up assistance in ED for resuscitations/trauma red (only expected to use HIM skill set)
- A mixture of days and nights rotating.
- 161 shifts required yearly
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee
Enjoy pristine lakes, nature trails and nature preserves to modern shopping with everything you might need. But best of all?and for those seeking peace and quiet - a great place to go to just relax. Recreational activities of our Northland area are numerous: fishing, swimming, hiking, hunting, premier golf courses, snowmobiling, skiing, hockey, curling, bowling, roller skating, and stock car racing, along with social and cultural events. Barron and Rice Lake offer the best of small-town living with big-city accessibility being located 55 miles north of Eau Claire, WI, and 100 miles northeast of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN.