- Community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network
- More than 200 physicians are employed with Altru crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota.?
- Providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic?s knowledge and expertise to patients.
- Average caseload of 16 ? 20 patients per day
- Open ICU
- Top Tier compensation plan and benefit package
- Family Medicine Residency offers teaching opportunities for residents and fellows in family practice, obstetrics, and sports medicine. ?
- Also located in Grand Forks, the?University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences?offers research and teaching opportunities
- H1 B sponsorships available