Facility: Compassionate medical facility located in Tehachapi, California, serving the community with a range of healthcare services while following a faith-based approach, promoting values of compassion and respect in their patient-centered care. The medical center offers emergency services, surgeries, diagnostic imaging, and more, aiming to meet the unique needs of each patient. Actively engaged with the local community, they also conduct health education programs and wellness initiatives to promote overall well-being in the Tehachapi Valley area.
Opportunity: Hospitalist opportunity in 25-bed critical access hospital. Make a difference in an underserved area!
* 7 on/7 off days
* Team of 2 physicians
* 4-bed, open ICU; No procedures are required
* No call environment
* Internal medicine-trained physicians preferred
* 1+ years of hospitalist experience required
* Schedule is 7 on/7 off days only; part-time option available
* Spanish-speaking physicians are encouraged to apply
Compensation: Salary range: $327k-$357k; dependent upon experience; $1800/shift + productivity. Significant Commencement and relocation available.