Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Palliative Care Director for Established Team in Greenville, NC
A Medical Group in Greenville, NC is seeking an experienced, BC Palliative Care physician for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will join an established Hospice and Palliative Care team. Palliative Care Fellowship preferred.
- Serve as lead physician and medical director of an Inpatient Hospice house and a home hospice program
- Inpatient Hospice house is an 8-bed freestanding facility that supports loved ones with family gathering areas, a meditation room, a kitchen facility, and brand-new healing garden
- Development of expanded outpatient palliative care services
- 24-bed palliative care unit located inside the group?s Cancer Center
- Established team includes 2 physicians, 7 APPs, registered nurses, social workers, and chaplains
- Family friendly location with proximity to North Carolina and Virginia Beaches
Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation, vacation, sick, & holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, medical, dental & vision, disability & life insurance*** NO J1 OR H1B VISA SUPPORT ***
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...