Gastroenterology Opportunity in Southwest Florida – Well established single specialty GI group seeks to add another GI. The new GI should be Board Certified or Board Eligible. Therapeutic endoscopy such as ERCP is a plus, but not a requirement. The candidate will be joining a highly reputable GI group with physicians with decades of experience in all GI procedures. The group is highly regarded in the community since the 1990s. The Practice has several office locations and a Surgery Center. The candidate may participate in partnership with the practice as well as the surgery center.
The competitive salary and terms of partnership are negotiable and contingent upon experience. The call schedule is one weekend a month, shared with three other physicians. The Memorial Health system hospital is a top notch facility ranked among the top 50 hospitals in the nation out of 4,500 hospitals. The health system offers all sub specialties, a Level I Trauma Center, and cutting edge technology and medical equipment.
Southwest Florida is located close to several large cities including Miami, Tampa, and Orlando. The international airport has flights to most states and countries. The area also offers an excellent public school system, private schools, universities, fine dining, theater, golf, tennis, water sports, and beaches.
- Miami, FL area
- Must speak Spanish fluently
- Group is a leading healthcare services provider serving Medicare patients with several state of the art clinics
- Group is expanding and needs another doctor
- Must be comfortable with a more Geriatric patient base
- Most of the patients are 71 years old and up
- Client wants docs who know they will be busy but also “patient” and caring with the patients, giving them personal attention
- Client uses EMR, will help train but you will be using EMR daily
- Group has very little turnover
- Longevity is normal for this group
- Outpatient practice, no admitting
Full Benefits including:
- Vacations beginning the first year of employment.
- Paid sick days and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance for all employees, where the Company covers the cost of the employee’s coverage
- A 401k program with dollar for dollar matching of employees contribution(up to 3.5%)
- A pay for performance program where employees who demonstrate performance excellence may earn a quarterly incentive
- The opportunity to earn annual increases based on performance
We are not accepting Visa candidates[Register to View] class="su-button su-button-style-soft su-button-wide" target="_self">