This Central Georgia Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible Gastroenterologist. The physician will join another physician on a Partnership track in an established Gastroenterology practice which is the only GI practice in the immediate area. Competitive Salary (using the MGMA information), Benefits Package and Relocation Allowance up to $15,000.
Some highlights are:
- Office Call 1:3;
- Hospital Call 7 days a month
- Inpatient and Outpatient
- Averages 30 - 45 surgery cases a week;
- 30 - 40 patients a day in office
- ERCP Training Required
- Nice new endoscopy suites, latest Olympus equipment/ProVation Software in the hospital
- Supportive anesthesia and endo team
- Competitive base salary and excellent earning potential (RVU bonus)
- Student loan repayment up to 100K, moving expenses up to 15K and commencement bonus
- Paid vacation - 33 days per year plus 5 days CME time and money for conference
- Excellent benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, short and long-term disability, malpractice)
- Office conveniently located across from the hospital and surgery center
The health system, a not-for-profit organization which serves a population of approximately 300,000, is seeking physicians to serve in our community. We have two fully accredited acute care medical facilities with a combined capacity of 282 beds. The flagship hospital offers a vast array of medical and surgical services and an environment of care and compassion.
The 9th largest city in Georgia, is a desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living. It is conveniently located 1.5 hours south of Atlanta, 3 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4 hours from the Gulf of Mexico. Houston County has an excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate. It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home. Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]