**Gastroenterology Opening: Kingsport, TN**
~ Practice Ownership & Partnership available
**About the Job**
- Experience or training in ERCP required. EUS a plus.
- Gastroenterology department is expanding due to growth in referrals and desires to expand our regional presence.
- Primary care physician base serves as the foundation for a secure future for the right candidate
- Equal practice ownership and partnership are available with limited investment required
**Physician shareholders own the following services/centers:**
- 100% Owned Outpatient Diagnostic Centers Including MRI
- Two Outpatient Rehabilitation Centers
- Clinical Research Department
Located at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia, Medical Group is located in one of the most beautiful areas of the United States. With four distinct seasons of weather, outdoor attractions are bountiful, whether the serenity of the regions mountains, lakes and streams, or the lightning fast speed of the Bristol Motor Speedway, theres something for everyone.
**Weather & Climate**
Those within the Tri-Cities enjoy four distinct seasons with moderate temperatures that allow much outdoor enjoyment. Generally, the climate within the Tri-Cities is warm during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 70's and very cold during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 30's. Learn more.
From an abundance of colleges and universities providing regional higher education opportunities to the regions most successful public schools, the Tri-Cities is home to a culture that values the importance of educational achievement. For those who prefer private schooling or home schooling, theyll find the region offers attractive options for a variety of schooling opportunities.