- Option 1:Base salary of $480,135* (50%tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
- Option 2: Base salary of $605,870 (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed for one year and then switched to a wRVU production contract.
- 5% less for those not yet boarded, salary adjusted accordingly upon board certification
- Teaching opportunities: The client has Medical Students and Advanced Practitioner trainees. Staff are eligible for Clinical Adjunct Faculty status with Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- 4 weeks vacation plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs.
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PRO and up to %5000
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19,500/year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement/Savings Plan 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19,500/year before taxes under age 50 and $26,000 for over age 50. Client matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1 million per claim / $3 million aggregate
- Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
- Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000/year for each year of service commitment)
- Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $10,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2-4 years depending on amount of bonus
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend up to $25,000 paid in quarterly payment during final 2 years of training