For the best opportunities, come directly to the source…our in-house recruiters!
When looking for a new career opportunity, do you want to be restricted by what a search firm has to offer? As one of the largest integrated health care systems in the nation, The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) can offer you the locale that is right for YOU! Our in-house recruiters do not work on commission, so their focus is on finding you the right opportunity.
ADULT & FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITIES
Northern & Central California
When you join Kaiser Permanente in Northern California, you'll enjoy the best of both big city and small town amenities. Our family-oriented communities offer spacious parks, tree-lined streets, a variety of affordable housing and excellent schools combined with the beautiful wine country and the urban benefits of great shopping, outstanding restaurants and multiple cultural activities. You'll also enjoy nearby destinations such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe and the stunning shoreline of the Pacific Coast, and the opportunity to practice a multi-lingual, culturally inclusive approach to care that celebrates the diversity of our patients and physicians.
$150,000 - $275,000 FORGIVABLE LOAN PROGRAM
To demonstrate how much we value the role our Primary Care Physicians play, we've created a special incentive just for you. Our Forgivable Loan Program is just one of the many incentives we offer in exchange for your dedication and expertise. In addition, we also offer an excellent compensation and rich benefits package PLUS a home loan program, relocation assistance and reimbursement for interview expenses upon approval.
Our physicians enjoy
• Competitive salaries and unparalleled benefits package, including health and wellness, paid vacations where your panel is covered, sick leave, back-up child care, CME reimbursement, educational leave, mentoring programs and more
• Collegiality and flexibility of working in a larger, multi-specialty, integrated care delivery system that assists both primary care and specialty care so that you can focus on patient care without the worries of practice management or billing.
• Home Loan Program and Relocation Assistance
• Senior shareholder status after 3 years
• Excellent retirement plans, including pension
• Malpractice insurance coverage
• Cutting-edge technology and an electronic medical record system that allows you to instantly access and manage your patient's health information
• The ability to explore new models of flexible scheduling and team-based care with the goal of making this the very best place to practice and receive primary care in America
• Opportunities to explore your passion in medicine without being affected financially; most of our doctors are involved in work outside of their clinical duties
For further details and to apply, please contact:
Internal Medicine opportunities: Bianca Davis at [Register to View]
or [Register to View]
[Register to View]
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.