- As the founding physician for this practice, you’ll work closely with an APP to build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- Outpatient-only family medicine clinic located with an established pediatrics group.
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance. After-hours and weekend call frequency is 1:12; half day Saturday clinic every two months.
- Located just ten minutes from the Medical Center a Level II Trauma Center.
- With approximately 40 specialties in the Medical Group, you’ll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
- You will join a financially stable organization, with one of the lowest turnover rates in the country.
We are looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Loveland, Colorado
Loveland is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's “Sweetheart City” and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.