- Family Medicine opportunity in its Eastern Wood practice.
- Needs to be BE/BC
- No Call
- Hospital Employment
Earn More. Starting Salary For A Family Medicine Physician Is up to $25,000 More Compared To Positions Located In Columbus, Toledo and Cleveland, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early.
Income Potential. The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The Opportunity To Earn In The Top 75th%Tile In The US.
The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $154,946 And Where A remodeled 3100 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home with a Large living room, family room, kitchen with breakfast nook, formal dining room, season sunroom, finished basement and an inground pool can be yours for $215,000. Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.
The Community. Findlay is one of the few areas in Northwest Ohio that is still growing and is the second largest city in that region. The Findlay and Hancock County community was named a winner in the first-ever national competition to identify the 100 Best Communities for Young People in September 2005.
About Employer. This employer is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Ohio. Governed by a community board of trustees representing large and small business, education, law, medicine and finance.
This organization is one of the largest employers in the area with more than 2,000 associates and serves an eight-county area that includes Hancock, Allen, Putnam, Henry, Wood, Seneca, Wyandot and Hardin Counties. In addition, a dedicated group of more than 600 volunteers support this organization through their contributions of both time and money.
This Employer strives for excellence and has been recognized as one of the nations top hospitals.
Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Values: Integrity, Compassion, Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.Closest Major City
- 43 miles to Toledo, OH
- 77 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 82 miles to Columbus, OH
- 92 miles to Windsor, Canada
- 94 miles to Detroit, MI
Colleges and Universities
- The University of Findlay
- Brown Mackie College-Findlay
- The Artisan College of Cosmetology
- The city offers 8 outdoor shelters, playgrounds, volleyball courts, a golf course, and much more.
- Hancock parks offers 129 acres of forest, 101 acres of conservation area, Giertz Lake, public fishing, Reservable facilities.
- Jeffrey's Antique Gallery and Springfield Antique Center has over 750 dealers.
- Findlay Village Mall has many major stores and businesses.