- Adult Medicine/Internist ~ Spanish/Russian/Farsi Speaking
- Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
- Pediatrician ~ Spanish/Russian/Farsi Speaking
- Pediatrician ~ Farsi Speaking
- Family Medicine/Internal Medicine ~ Bilingual Spanish/English
Outpatient Primary Care
4 Day work week ~ Monday - Thursday 10 hour shifts
Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
We serve the needs of low-income, multi-ethnic populations throughout the greater Sacramento area, particularly immigrant communities.
Physicians must be Board Certified or Eligible
Fully licensed to practice in the state of California with no restrictions
Current DEA certificate.
Several years of FQHC or community health center practice experience preferred.
Russian, Farsi or Spanish preferred
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Program (FSA)
403(b) Retirement Plan
Paid Sick Time
Paid Vacation and Holidays