Dedicated Senior Medical Center is seeking a full time Primary Care Physician to provide quality medical care to at risk seniors. Salary of $225,000, comprehensive benefits and a $25,000 commencement bonus. Outpatient only Primary Care.
We achieve better health outcomes for seniors because our physicians have greater access to each patient. Instead of the U.S. average of 2,300 patients being seen annually by a physician, our patient panels range from 350 to 450. The advantage? We see them frequently, investing more one-on-one time every week, every month, every year. And that’s important, because 97 percent of our patients have at least one major or chronic health challenge, with 73 percent living with five or more.
Our dedicated practice model results in 38 percent fewer patient sick days as well as fewer hospital, ER, and urgent care visits. It also creates more-engaged patients, who are willing to make lifestyle changes, take their medications, and adhere to your treatment plans.
• Schedule is Monday – Friday with clinic hours from 7:30-5:00
• No nights, no weekends!
• Call is over the phone and it is shared amongst the PCPs’ in the market.
• Our electronic health records are customized so that physicians can easily and precisely track and update patient care.
• Each center has medications on-site and even provides transportation for patients who otherwise could not get in to receive care.
• We have on site diagnostics including digital x-ray, ultrasound, and acupuncture.
Our physicians are rewarded when they can keep patients healthier. Because they are at the center of each patient’s coordinated care team, our physicians have a significant stake in that care, receiving bonuses and incentives based on quality and results.
In addition, our physicians receive exceptional starting base salaries commensurate with their experience, plus a highly competitive benefits package with potential for shared savings and other bonuses. By keeping patients healthier, our physicians receive rewards well beyond traditional compensation. In addition, high-performing physicians are offered a one-year path to partnership plus opportunities to further advance their careers into leadership.