- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a local, independent practice.
- Join a successful, busy practice
- Established practice has been serving the community for over 30 years
- Call is extremely light
- Office space is available and ready
- Opportunity to take over practice in near future
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Family Medicine Salaries In Memphis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath 3,033 sq foot home nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac just off East Broadway. The stunning, newly remodeled kitchen has gorgeous, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, abundant cabinets, natural gas cookstove, double oven and wet bar. There is a large family room with beautiful crown molding, a natural gas fireplace, hardwood floors and recessed lighting. The roomy master suite has his and her vanities and his and her closets, a jetted tub with a separate shower. Upstairs is a large bonus room with attic storage on both sides.This home can be yours for $250,000
The Community Forrest City, AR is 45 minutes from Memphis and a little over an hour from Little Rock, AR. With friendly people, little traffic congestion, and a down-home atmosphere, Forrest City is the ideal spot to live. The town offers small town convenience and big city access. An outdoors lover’s paradise! Opportunities for hunting, fishing, & camping. Golf courses for every level of golfer! Village Creek State Park, Arkansas' largest.
The Employer. a 118-bed, full-service facility, is accredited by Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Serving the residents of St. Francis and its neighboring counties for more than twenty-five years and offers emergency services, obstetrics, a nursery, pediatric services, cardiac services, imaging services, a GI/Endoscopy Lab, outpatient surgery, and laboratory services among others. The facility campus encompasses 55 acres including the adjoining physician office park, built in 1983.Closest Major City
- Memphis, TN - 46.9 Miles
- Madison, AR - 1.9 Miles
- Little Rock, AR - 63 Miles
- Southwest Tennessee Community College (about 44 miles; Memphis, TN; Full-time enrollment: 8,043)
- University of Memphis (about 47 miles; Memphis, TN; FT enrollment: 17,427)
- Rhodes College (about 47 miles; Memphis, TN; FT enrollment: 2,052)
- Northwest Mississippi Community College (about 54 miles; Senatobia, MS; FT enrollment: 6,607)
- Coahoma Community College (about 54 miles; Clarksdale, MS; FT enrollment: 2,284)
- Harding University (about 56 miles; Searcy, AR; FT enrollment: 5,360)
- Arkansas State University-Main Campus (about 58 miles; Jonesboro, AR; FT enrollment: 12,323)
- Forrest City, on the western slopes of Crowley's Ridge, is a popular exit from Interstate 40 for travelers seeking recreation, historic sites and accommodations.
- Village Creek State Park is nearby, offering 7,000 acres of woodlands, streams, lakes, cabins and camping. [Register to View] style="text-decoration:underline;">Crowley's Ridge National Scenic Byway passes through Forrest City as part of its course along the delta's most unique natural wonder.
- Walmart Supercenter
- The Antique Rose Gifts
- Chez Weenie
- Music Shop