MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in West Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Family Medicine Physician needed in West Sacramento, California. Join a team that is committed to improving the health of the community. The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to administer comprehensive, primary care services to patients of all ages.
• Permanent, part-time position
• Schedule is a minimum of three days per week
• Provide primary care services that include:
• Well visits and physical exams
• STD screening
• TB testing
• Cancer screening
• Diabetic treatment
• Hypertension care
• Excellent team of PCPs, Medical Assistants, Nurses, and additional support staff
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits
• Flexible schedule
• Board Certified in Family Medicine
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF [Register to View] ).
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $225k - $250k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-12624