Job Type – Full Time
Schedule – Days
Pay – $224,000-256,000 + Depending on Experience
Patients Per Day – 20 - 22
Work Location – Clinic
Job ID – 60379
A Merced based client is seeking a motivated and compassionate Family Medicine Physician to join a collaborative, outpatient interdisciplinary practice. Candidates with all levels of experience are welcome to apply. Candidates should value practicing evidence-based medicine and working with the geriatric population This role involves collaboration with other staff members and leading mid-level providers and nursing staff.
- CA medical license as an MD or DO
- Completion of an approved residency program
- Board certification in primary care
- CA DEA certificate before start date
- CPR certification
- Provide direct primary care and ambulatory outpatient care to clinic patients
- Provide in-service training to clinic staff to increase staff awareness and to facilitate better patient care
- Participate in the development of clinic protocols and procedures to ensure quality medical care
- Participate in utilization and peer review programs which evaluates the quality of the medical staff and medical services being performed at the clinics
- Provide supervision and consultation to physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Provide consultation services to practitioners by telephone accessibility as necessary
- Education Assistance
- Continuing Education: 5 paid days and an annual allowance up to $3,000 for expenses per plan year
- 17 - 22 days of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays; 7 days paid sick leave annually
- Paid California licensing, CMA, DEA and CPR fees.
- Paid membership dues to local Medical Society The Medical Provider is also eligible for quarterly incentive pay, based on patients seen beyond their quarterly target amount.
- Payment will be made the second pay period of the second month after the quarter ends. Quarters will begin at the beginning of the calendar year.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
About Provider Healthcare
Provider Healthcare is a prominent healthcare recruitment firm that places highly qualified and skilled healthcare professionals in excellent employment opportunities across the country. Our diligent team of recruiters and client representatives specialize in permanent placement and locum tenens opportunities in all settings of medical practice such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, home health care, and government facilities. Provider Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Disability, and Protected Veteran employer and all applicants will be equally considered for hire.