MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Primary Care Physician in Grass Valley, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Primary Care Physician needed in Grass Valley, California. The primary focus of the Primary Care Physician is to provide primary health care services consistent with accepted medical practices, training, and accreditation standards.
Rich in history and charm, Grass Valley and Nevada County’s many historic buildings, museums, state parks, and nature sites offer a wide array of ways to explore and experience the area. Within a 200-mile radius, you can easily access Sacramento, San Francisco, Reno, and Lake Tahoe. With a top-ranked school district and affordable real estate, Grass Valley is an ideal location to live.
• Permanent, full-time position
• No weekend or on-call hours
• Low patient-to-provider ratio
• Patients will vary in age from pediatric to adult
• Manage chronic illnesses and disease
• Perform minor surgeries and procedures
• Supervise mid-level staff, residents, and medical students
• Assist in the creation of medical services, protocols, and procedures
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity for loan repayment
• Malpractice coverage
• CME allowance/time off
• DEA waiver
• Valid California medical license
• Two years of experience
• Current DEA certification
• Active BLS certification
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with a Pediatric specialty
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF [Register to View] ).
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $270k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-11705