MDstaffers is seeking a qualified ENT Physician/Otolaryngologist in Merced, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
ENT Physician/Otolaryngologist needed to join a practice in Merced, California. This position is with one of the region's largest hospital groups, meaning you will have excellent support. Physicians in this group place a huge premium on kindness, compassion, and camaraderie within the group. Join a dynamic and growing team whose focus is to provide quality medical services to patients in the community.
Merced is known as the gateway to Yosemite with easy access to one of the Nation’s most beautiful and highly visited National Parks. It is also an agricultural epicenter, so you will never have a lack of locally grown food. Located in the Central Valley you can spend time exploring the Livermore wine region and the historic Mother Lode gold rush towns.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Flexible schedule working between the hours of 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
• Provide inpatient consults to patients of all ages
• Average 20 clinic patients and 4 surgeries per week
• Setting is Physician dependent, generally 60% clinical and 40% hospital
• Perform duties that include:
• Botox injections for inflammation on vocal cords
• Ear wax removal
• Audiology testing to find out about hearing loss (refer to Audiologist)
• Nose obstructions
• Deviated septum
• Sinus infections and headaches
• Ear infections
• Cyst removals
• Consults for cancer patients
• Inpatient ED call volume is dependent on Physician, Nurse Line assists patients first
• High referral rate
• Perform inpatient surgery if needed
• Access to clinic equipment and specialists for evaluations and diagnosis
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Guaranteed salary period
• Productivity bonus
• Work-life balance
• Excellent culture of teamwork
• Board Certified in Otolaryngology
• Board Eligible if Board Certification in process
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF [Register to View] ).
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $298k - $365k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13412