Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening in Princeton, WV**
Located in southern WV about 35miles from Beckley, WV
- Full-time, permanent
- Provides quality clinical care to patients and participates in the on call responsibilities of the practice.
- Diagnoses illness, prescribes and administers treatment for age appropriate patients suffering from injury or disease.
- Examines patients, obtains medical histories, writes orders, and or performs and interprets diagnostic tests.
- Records data in the patient's record; Completes progress notes and appropriate electronic health record; prepares patient workups noting pertinent positive and negative findings.
- Treats common illnesses--minor injuries, infectious diseases, and immunizations--in age appropriate patients
- Provides appropriate preventative and health maintenance care to age appropriate patients.
- Performs appropriate procedures in office in accordance with privileges.
- Safeguards appropriate coding and documentation compliance.
- Performs some general administrative responsibilities.
**Compensation and Benefits:**
Competitive pay and excellent benefits. Our benefit plans offer employees the opportunity to choose the benefits and benefit levels best suited to their needs.The benefits available include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid and Voluntary Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Employer Paid and Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Short Term Disability (STD), Employer Paid Long Term Disability (LTD), Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Defined Benefit Plan, Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Illness Bank (EIB), Discount Programs and more!
- Graduate of an approved school of allopathic or osteopathic medicine.
- Completion of internship and residency in Family Medicine. Residency waived for Physician(s) completing internship prior to 1995.
- Licensed to practice as a physician in the state of West Virginia or eligible to obtain license
- Board Certified or currently in the certification process by the American Board of Family Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...