**Family Medicine Openings near Boston, MA**
- Stoneham: 10 miles from Boston
- Winchester: 10 miles from Boston
- Wilmington: 16 miles from Boston
- Burlington: 17 miles from Boston
- Danvers: 20 miles from Boston
- Beverly: 23 miles from Boston
- Tewksbury: 24 miles from Boston
- Gloucester: 40 miles from Boston
- Health system has experienced tremendous growth and seeking additional physicians
- Full-time, permanent positions
- Looking for Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians to join growing practices.
- Experienced support staff with 1:1 Medical Assistant ratios
- Light Call or no call (depending on location)
- Excellent benefits package, 4 weeks vacation, 10 Holidays, Health, Dental Vision, CME, Retirement, Malpractice, paid license and board certifications
- Health system's primary care department is an industry leader in providing the kind of practice opportunities that benefit both patients and providers. We have a recognized population health program and correspondingly excellent quality metrics, one of the top ACOs in the country, a scribe program, embedded behavioral health staff and have embarked on a practice transformation path that has enhanced colleague satisfaction and engagement system wide.
- Join an existing practice with established patient panels
- Flexible schedule hours Monday through Friday
- Full Time: 32 clinical hours 8 administrative
- Epic EMR
- Experienced support staff
- Access to health system's specialists physicians
- The staff of physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, clinical pharmacists and support professionals are committed to providing you with outstanding primary care services. Providers in General Internal Medicine are experts in adult medicine. The primary care providers work together in teams to deliver comprehensive and compassionate care. As a patient of our primary care services, you also benefit by having convenient access to hundreds of world-renowned specialists who, like our primary care providers, work in teams to ensure that your unique health care needs are met.
- The primary care physicians and advanced care team are among the most talented and respected clinicians in the region. Doctors are dedicated teachers of medical students and physicians in training, many of whom have been honored by Tufts School of Medicine for excellence in teaching awards.
- You will be supported by staff functioning at the top of their licenses who know how to manage your needs, your day and your patients.
- The health system is the high quality, low cost alternative, poised for increasing and continued success in the new health care environment as evidenced by the increase in hospital volume last year of 4% in a market that declined in hospital volume by 3.5%. It is gaining market share while at the same time practicing excellent population health management and keeping our patients happy, healthy and out of the hospital and out of the ED.