Enterprise Medical is seeking family medicine providers for a new clinic west of Miami. This primary care platform is challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible, and enjoyable. But this isn't your average doctor's office. This organization is on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Join the Team
- Across the country, members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across sixteen cities (and counting!)
- The practice model is designed to see fewer patients each day (14-16) and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, with a team-based approach for the support needed to offer continuous care to patients.
- You will manage a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs, conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits.
- Offering attractive guaranteed salary and benefits designed to aid your health and wellness!
- Added perks you won't find with other groups including sabbatical after years 5 and 10.
- Flexible hours working Monday - Friday with choice of the four-day workweek.
- No Call, No Weekends.
- Spanish speaking providers preferred
City living made beautifully simple
Downtown Doral offers a vibrant and convenient city living lifestyle without the high prices, cramped living spaces, and lack of privacy. Family-oriented with top-notch charter schools, prime real estate, along with the finest shopping, entertainment complexes, and eateries in South Florida. Often dubbed "Doralzuela" as a nod to its large Venezuelan population, the city is imbued with a vibrant South American culture. With free trolley services throughout the city, it is easy and fun to get around. For travel, it is just seven miles from Miami International Airport.