One of the Midwest's largest Catholic Health Care non-profit organizations is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Endocrinology physician to make a difference in patients? lives. This busy, established practice is located just minutes from beautiful downtown Chicago.
What is offered:
- The physician will join the current team, which consists of one endocrinologist, an endocrinology nurse practitioner, 2 RNs, and 5 support staff members.
- The active program utilizes the latest technologies for treating type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Flexible full-time schedule - no weekends or holidays
- Average outpatient volume: 18-20 per day
- EPIC electronic medical record
- See Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Insulin pumps, CGM, Primary Hyperparathyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Thyroid nodules, thyroid cancer, Hypogonadism, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Pituitary-Adrenal Disorders
- The network strives to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Leading compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives, signing bonus, and retention bonus.
- Generous comprehensive benefits include paid malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, legal insurance, ST/LT Disability, and Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a), 32 days of PTO/CME with expenses, relocation.
Greater Chicago, Illinois Area:
This community is a southern suburb of Chicago without the hustle and bustle of living downtown. It offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools. Park your car and ride the Metra into downtown Chicago or neighboring cities. Diverse employment base with a good commercially insured base of employees. The Park District encompasses 150 acres of land offering wellness, fitness, sports, arts, and dance programs. Iron Oaks Environmental Center encompasses 40-acre nature preserve offering cross-country skiing, trails, ponds, and gardens. This community also offers Performing Arts Centers, Theatres, and the Illinois Philharmonic Orchestra.