Moonlight locum position at Alabama ER has an immediate need in DECEMBER and going forward. So far the following shifts need coverage:
- Dec. 22 – 6AM – Dec. 23 -6AM. (24 hr shift)
- Dec. 25 – 6AM – Dec. 27 – 6PM – (could choose to work Dec. 25 -6AM to Dec. 26- 6PM)
This hospital is seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Physician with ER experience to work in their Emergency Dept. on a moonlighting basis. The facility is located approximately 1-1/2 hr. from Montgomery and an hour from Jackson.
- Avg. # of patients during a 24 hr. period – 11-12 / approx. 6k annual visits
- Trauma patients are stabilized and transferred to near by facilities
- Solo physician coverage assisted with either 2 RNs or 1 RN/1 LPN
- X-ray, CT & Lab on site and always staffed
- Remote radiologist reads all CT’s and X-rays
- ER physicians do admissions and rounding while patient is admitted. Avg. is 2-3 inpatients at the very most
- EMR is implemented
- ER has a very private physician suite that offers a bed, shower, refrigerator, etc.
We are not accepting Visa candidates
To apply, click below or email [Register to View] .[Register to View] class="su-button su-button-style-soft su-button-wide" target="_self">