Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Emergency Medicine Physicians for Telemedicine Virtual Urgent Care needed to provide full-scope virtual urgent care. This is a flexible, fully remote opportunity where you can provide consults from a private setting of your choice.
• Work from home!
• FAST CREDENTIALING -- GET STARTED IN DAYS NOT WEEKS
• Flexible schedule with nights and weekends preferred
• Provide telephone or video consultations
• Consultation time averages 10 minutes
• Integrated telehealth platform with built-in video and EMR module
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine
• Valid New York medical license
• Active DEA registration (though no controlled substances will be prescribed)
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence:
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
Rancho Cordova, California, United States
Established in 2010, MDstaffers is dedicated to providing specialized recruiting and management services to the medical community. MDstaffers provides all types of physicians, mid-levels, medical professionals, and executives to hospitals, clinics, private practices, and government entities nationally. We also provide staffing consulting and expert medical witnesses for legal proceedings.We believ...