Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
• Employment opportunity with a multi-specialty group with over 500 providers
including primary care and specialists
• Hospital privileges at a 204-bed community hospital
• Established 9-hospital healthcare system
- Ability to live in close proximity to Raleigh, North Carolina and Richmond/Norfolk, Virginia
• Family friendly community with an affordable cost of living
• 26-bed Emergency Department with strong Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant support
24-hour hospitalist and radiology coverage
• Strong air and ground support to immediately transfer patients to Medical Center, a
level 1 trauma center.
• Full scope of services provided at hospital including
General Surgery, OBGYN, Orthopedics, Primary Care,
Oncology, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, and
• Competitive compensation and comprehensive
benefit package to include: annual stipend,
relocation assistance, sick, and holidays, malpractice
(with tail), 401k with matching, 457b, medical, dental,
vision, disability, and life insurance.
Contact us today for more details
Coppell, Texas, United States
SourceMD is a premier physician search and placement firm helping physicians discover new and exciting practice opportunities that will afford them the opportunity to enhance their careers and improve the quality of their personal and professional lives.