A community-owned and physician-led not-for-profit health system in Grand Forks, North Dakota is adding three (3) full-time BC/BE Emergency Medicine physicians to their team.
- Building a new hospital to open in 2024
- Join 8 other Emergency Medicine physicians
- EMR: Epic
- 2-3 average patients per hour
- Hospital-employed position offers a salary guarantee or wRVU plus a $60,000 sign-on bonus
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement plans, paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage, relocation, immigration allotment and H1b visa sponsorship available, vacation and CME time, and more
Grand Forks, North Dakota - Outdoor lover's Paradise: Experience all four seasons in beautiful eastern North Dakota. Grand Forks is a community of more than 55,000 residents and boasts an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, a low crime rate, affordable housing, and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities. Enjoy spacious city parks, great local fishing, collegiate sports, an abundance of local shopping, a superb arts and culture community, excellent restaurants, and hotels. The city is home to The University of North Dakota (UND), which is one of 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. Located on the state line of North Dakota and Minnesota, you?re only 80 miles from both the US/Canadian border and Fargo, ND. Grand Forks has an International Airport, making travel easy.