General Dermatology Physician
"Top 10 Places to Live in America in 2023"
-U.S. News & World Report
- Employed model - General Dermatology with cosmetics
- Ranked "Best Dermatology Clinic" by Citiscapes Magazine, 12 years running
- Mon-Fri schedule, option for a 4 or 4.5-day workweek
- Very light after-hours call; NO WEEKENDS!
- $600,000 base salary with production bonus - $1.2MM earning potential!
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Partnership buy-in opportunity
- Competitive benefits include 26 days PTO, 401k/Profit-Sharing w/match, Health Insurance covered, and more!
- Beautiful NW Arkansas Hot Spot and metro of over 600,000
- Consistently listed as one of the "Best PlLaces to Live in America" by Money Magazine, Niche, U.S. News, and more
- Major University with major college sports programs - U.S. News ranked the "#1 Best City to Live in the SEC Conference"
- Known for its natural beauty, vibrant culture, and strong sense of community
- "Top 5 surprising cities to practice in" in 2022 by HealthECareers
- Wide range of recreational opportunities with hiking trails, rock climbing, fishing, boating, cycling, several golf courses, and much more!
- Cost of living 16% less than the national average!
- Charming downtown with live music, a diverse dining scene, local boutiques, nightlife, etc.
- High-performing schools - public, private, and charter options
Job Reference: DERM 22999