**Dermatology Job Opening in Hannibal, MO**
St. Louis and Columbia 1.5 hours
- Full-time, permanent
- Growing dermatology practice.
- Join 2 full time dermatologists in an outpatient practice with a large primary care referral base.
- This opportunity offers the ideal arrangement of a busy practice and work life balance. The family friendly community offers an abundance of outdoor recreation, thriving arts community and excellent public and parochial schools.
- Integrated health system consisting of two hospitals, two physician groups, outpatient surgery center, an accredited college of nursing and health sciences, a network of medical specialty businesses, multiple outreach clinics and a charitable foundation.
- Competitive base salary with RVU productivity bonus
- Health, vision, dental and retirement
- PTO and CME
- Sign-on bonus
- Moving allowance
- Educational debt assistance
- This scenic community will capture your heart! Practice in a picturesque community, perched on the bluffs of the Mississippi River. Enjoy a true piece of Americana in a community where you can get to know your neighbors, raise your family with strong morals and good family values, and have a lucrative, fulfilling practice.
- Many festivals and themed locales celebrating one of America's most beloved authors.
- Perfect location for the outdoorsman: hiking, water sports, hunting and cave exploring.
- Low tax burden and low cost of living - purchase a stately home on a 1/2 acre lot for a fraction of what you pay in larger areas.
- Enjoy local breweries, wineries and other boutique shops with the grand Mississippi River as the backdrop.
- Strong education system with great public and parochial schools.
- Hannibal is a great Mississippi River town, 90 miles north northwest of St. Louis, Missouri. We are within 2 hours of Columbia, Missouri and Springfield, Il., and within 4 hours of Kansas City, Missouri and Chicago, Illinois. We have four seasons in a beautiful setting. The arts community is active in this area. Hannibal is very family-oriented. We have top-rated public and parochial schools, a recently expanded YMCA and a progressive Parks & Recreation Dept with Mark Twain Lake (marktwainlake.com) within 28 miles. We have an ever-expanding and diverse local economy that provides us with a good payer mix and NO HMO presence.