- Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Disease / Critical Care physician.
- Monthly, work 1 week of ICU, 1 week of inpatient consults and 2 weeks of outpatient pulmonary disease
- Call is 1:4
- EPIC EMR
- UW Academic Affiliation
- Supportive Environment
Have The Perfect Blend Of Work-Life Balance. This Organization Offers Onsite Child Care And Sick Child Care, Extensive Wellness Benefits Including Onsite Massage, And A Concierge Service That Will Help You Manage Your Time Including Dry Cleaning, Oil Changes, And Shopping.
Enjoy The Small-Town Atmosphere Of A Vibrant Riverfront Community Combined With Quick Access To The Big-City Amenities Of Chicago, Madison, And Milwaukee.
More Money And Low Cost Of Living. Enjoy A Starting Salary Of Up To $175,000 More Than positions located in Chicago / Suburbs, Along With A Cost Of Living At Least 30% Lower. You Will Gain A Significant Financial Advantage For Paying Off Student Loans, Buying A Home, And Planning For Your Future.
Your Earnings Will Provide Ample Room For A Great Home In An Educated Community With Outstanding Schools, Along With Wealth Accumulation And Preservation Opportunities. With A Mean Home Price Of $143,346, A Stately 6-Bedroom, 5-Bath, 4,500 Sq Ft Home With Acreage Can Be Yours For $449,000.
This Organization Is Committed To Recruiting And Retaining The Very Best Talent And Will Provide You With Resources To Be Successful Throughout Your Career. Enjoy An Excellent Income In A Diverse Community That Values And Appreciates You.Closest Major City
- 58 miles to Madison, WI
- 80 miles to Chicago, IL
- 81 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- Rock Valley College Rockford, Full-Time Enrollment: 6,269; Community College; Website: [Register to View]
- Rockford University, Rockford, Full-Time Enrollment: 1,182; Private Liberal Arts; Website: [Register to View]
- Northern Illinois University DeKalb, IL(About 28 Miles) FT Enrollment: 18,126; Website: [Register to View]
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI(About 58 Miles) Full-Time Enrollment: 34,621; [Register to View]
Baseball, Football, Soccer, Hockey, Ice Skating - Rockford Has It All! How About League Play For Tennis, Bocce, And Pickleball? Try Out Your Water Skis At The West Rock Wake Park Or Hang More Than Ten At The Local Zip Line Park. Golf? Five Public Courses And Three Unbelievable Country Club Courses.
RUNS & RIDES
With Over 60 Miles Of Developed Rec Paths Circling Rockford, You Can Walk, Ride, And Bike Along The River, Through The Largest State Park In Illinois, And Along Abandoned Rail Lines.
PADDLE & HIKE
The Rockford Area Is A Nature Preserve Wonderland Wth Over 10,000 Acres Of Natural Areas, Lakes, Rivers, And Forests To Explore Including Rock Cut State Park, The Largest In Illinois.
- Cherryvale Mall Offers More Than 130 Specialty Stores Including Chico's, Abercrombie, And Gymboree, Along With Children's Activities And Special Events. Four Anchor Stores Include Bergner's, J. C. Penney, Macy's And Sears.
- Many Unique Boutiques And Specialty Shops Can Be Found In The Historic Downtown River District And In Neighborhoods Throughout Rockford.
- Antique Lovers Will Find More Than 30 Antique Shops, Two Major Antique Malls And Many Weekend Shows And Flea Markets.