At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we continually go the extra mile to further our mission to heal, comfort and care for the people of our community. Each one of our 19,000 colleagues contributes to this mission and helps make all communities we serve healthier – and better – places in which to live. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day!
At LVHN, our core values: Compassion, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence, guide our decision making and behaviors. We bring our values to life through our actions and commitment to an inclusive and equitable workplace in which everyone feels like they belong and utilize their full potential. That is how each of our 19,000 colleagues create exceptional experiences in a safe and secure environment for our patients and their loved ones, and for one another.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our Heart & Vascular Institute in Lehighton, PA.
- LVHN has the most experienced cardiologists and cardiac surgeons in the region. LVHN consistently ranks among the best in the nation for heart attack survival.
- Many of our heart specialists have trained at the nation’s top heart programs. Our cardiac surgeons and thoracic surgeons are all board-certified, many having served fellowships or received additional training with leading programs.
- LVHN was the region’s first to perform transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) and is recognized as a center for performing complex mitral valve repair surgery. We lead the region in the life-saving technology known as ECMO (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation) and have specialized programs in women’s heart health, sports cardiology, advanced heart failure technologies, peripheral vascular and venous care and rhythm disturbance care.
- We care for patients with complex cases of heart disease that many hospitals turn away. You only find this level of clinical expertise at the country’s top medical centers.
- A network champion for cardiology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be BC/BE
- A valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is a large nonprofit health system in eastern Pennsylvania with 19,000 colleagues, over 1,300 beds across five full-service hospital campuses, 2,900 medical staff, 200 outpatient practices, and an academic environment with 25 fully accredited, free standing residency and fellowship programs. Our physicians are eligible for faculty appointment with our academic partner - the University of South Florida. LVHN has been consistently ranked among America’s Top Hospitals for over 20 years.