MDstaffers is seeking a qualified General or Invasive Cardiologist in Medford, OR. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Our client is seeking a well-trained, board eligible/board certified general cardiologist in the beautiful Medford, OR area. Known for their beautiful sceneries, beaches and proximity to the airport gives you a wide range of places to explore like Ashland, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Denver are either a drive or flight away. Join a company where their mission is a blend of highly trained, motivated, and compassionate employees who are committed to providing the highest quality care to their patients.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Join a well respected cardiology practice
• Clinicians on-site include general invasive cardiologists, interventional cardiologists and electrophysiologists
• Provides services to counties in Southern Oregon and Northern California
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package.
• Graduate of an approved medical school
• Valid Oregon medical license
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Cardiology
• Able to obtain ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications
• Nuclear, CT, and/or MRI imaging would be useful but are not mandatory
• Cardiac catheterization skills would be useful not mandatory
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14401