Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Cardiology Opening: Detroit Lakes, MN**
Located 45m to Fargo
- Full-time, Permanent position
- Seeking candidates possessing demonstrated superior imaging and clinical cardiology skills to develop and expand a currently dynamic practice
- Live and work in the beautiful lakes area of Minnesota
- Collaborate with comprehensive cardiology team as part of a Heart and Vascular service line including Interventional Cardiology, Structural Heart Program, Electrophysiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Vascular and CT Surgery services
- Ongoing and planned expansion of services offered in Detroit Lakes, MN
- Work Monday-Friday, no call, no weekends or holidays.
- Provide outreach to additional MN sites once per week
- Experienced echocardiography and support staff on site
- Competitive salary and starting bonus
- Relocation and benefit package
- No buy-in, no malpractice, no overhead, no seniority issues
- Centrally located in the heart of the Lakes Area
- 1 hour from Fargo and 3 hours from the Twin Cities
- Detroit Lakes population: 8,100
- Regional Service area consists of 5 clinics & 1 hospital
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...