We are seeking a board-certified or board-eligible non-invasive cardiologist to join our hospital employed physician group, consisting of nine cardiologists and six cardiac PA/NPs.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive, two-year guaranteed base salary, up-front bonus, with RVU bonus potential
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, and $6,000 CME annually
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes $6,000 CME annually)
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013) licensed for 477 beds, hospitalist group, and state-of-the-art equipment including four Cath Labs
- Providing access to care for a population draw of 400,000
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
Located in the rolling hills of Kentucky, this community health system exists to heal the sick and to improve the health of the communities we serve. Over 4,300 team members strong, we continually search for the best talent to join our award winning team. Utilizing state of the art equipment and facilities, we serve 15 counties in western Kentucky and southern Indiana, proudly providing the most innovative healthcare services this region has to offer.