- Offers this employed Interventional Cardiology position joining physician who is retiring in 2028 and a NP.
- 10 days of call per month with the opportunity for additional paid call shifts each month.
- TEE and device implant experience a plus.
- American Board Certification/Eligibility required.
- J1 visa support is available.
- Excellent opportunity for experienced physician or new graduate looking for better quality of life and a place where he/she can make a difference.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Birmingham, AL. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The forementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 bd 3 ba 4,105 sqft. This beautiful historic home is located in the heart of downtown Selma. The property includes an extra lot located at 808 Dallas Avenue in the listing. It is located to the left of the house facing front. The grounds of this Historic home are manicured and surrounded by iron fencing. The property includes a sprinkler system, generator and storm windows. There is a large brick patio off the kitchen. The exterior eves, columns and trim have all been recently repaired and painted. The body of the house has aluminum siding for lower maintenance. The inside includes tall ceilings, ornate trim throughout, pocket doors, wood floors and much more! The downstairs includes a large formal living and dining, den, a large open kitchen with breakfast room area, and a bedroom/full bath. The upstairs has three bedrooms, two baths and a spacious room that is currently used as den/living space. The upstairs bedrooms have large walk-in closets and are very spacious. Call for more information or a showing! This home can be yours for $299,000.
Community. On a bluff above the rolling waters of the Alabama River, there is a town rich in history and gracious in its manner. Just 45 minutes west of Montgomery, Selma is home to the largest historic district in Alabama, with over 1,200 historic structures, palatial antebellum and Victorian homes and museums.
Employer. Medical Center is a 175-bed acute care facility. This Joint Commission accredited hospital offers an extensive list of services including ICU, a 24-hour Emergency Department, Radiology, 64-Slice CT scanner and a state-of-the-art Eclipse 1.5 MRI station.
The facility offers a full array of patient-centered, community hospital and regional referral services in all the major medical disciplines including obstetrics, a sleep lab and cardiac catheterization. VRMC is proud to partner with the University of Alabama at Birmingham Medical School to provide the teaching environment.Closest Major City
- 78 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 179 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 246 miles to New Orleans, LA
- 259 miles to Memphis, TN
- 260 miles to Nashville, TN
- Alabama State University (about 43 miles; Montgomery, AL; Full-time enrollment: 5,457)
- Faulkner University (about 48 miles; Montgomery, AL; FT enrollment: 2,887)
- University of Montevallo (about 49 miles; Montevallo, AL; FT enrollment: 2,826)
- Auburn University at Montgomery (about 50 miles; Montgomery, AL; FT enrollment: 4,092)
- Located on the banks of the Alabama River, Selma offers an abundance of outdoor activities for all to enjoy!
- The Alabama River provides unlimited fishing, boating and water sports fun!
- Belk - department store
- The Treasure Box 2
- Junebuggs Flea and Antique Mall
- The Purple Tulip Boutique