The largest physician owned multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Cardiac Electrophysiologist to join our team to provide a robust cardiovascular service line including Interventional & Non-Interventional Cardiologists, as well as Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons providing comprehensive cardiovascular care.
Practice Highlights include:
- Over 1.4 million patient encounters clinic wide annually.
- The Clinic boasts a broad referral base of clinicians serving in primary care, medicine, and surgical specialties.
- Perform a full complement of Cardiac Rhythm Management services including device placement, management, and cardiac ablation procedures.
- Cardiac services include: stress testing, ECHO, Nuclear, TEE, PAD net, CPACS, Cardiac Intervention, Cardiac Cath, Permanent Pacemaker, Cardiac PET; Cardiac MRI, Nuclear Stress Test Studies
- Experienced and dedicated support staff and allied professionals
- Two community hospitals.
- Hospital Affiliated, Income Guarantee, and Bonus Potential Starting Year 1
The MSG provides a full complement of specialists including full Cardiac/Thoracic support, Pulm/Critical Care, Orthopedic Surgeons, Neurosurgeons, Vascular Surgeons and more.
- Excellent quality of life. Rome is one-hour from Atlanta and Chattanooga, TN, and two hours east of Birmingham, AL.
- Strong public and private schools; 3 colleges and universities; active arts community, endless hiking and cycling trails, nationally ranked golf courses and one of the largest tennis centers in the country.
Participate in Decision-Making
Physicians control the direction and leadership of Harbin Clinic, LLC, not a management company or hospital system. Harbin primary care doctors appreciate specialty support from fellow owners and Harbin specialists appreciate a strong primary care internal referral base. Harbin is affiliated with Emory, Medical College of Georgia, Morehouse College of Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Mercer University School of Medicine, Floyd Medical Center and Redmond Regional Medical Center.
About Northwest GA
Situated amid seven hills at the convergence of three rivers, this community is a place like no other. From a downtown that mixes Southern charm with metropolitan culture to open lush acreage with trees and water, this "Enchanted Land" affords a quality of life and a business environment that beckon those who value both tradition and progress.
The quality of life in NWGA is perfectly suited for doctors and families who do not want to live in a metro area, but do want top tier healthcare, education, and superior lifestyle amenities. Out of the Atlanta market and traffic, this NWGA region is a micropolitan area with abundant outdoor fun, vibrant cities, diverse cultural offerings, and easy access to major metropolitan cities – Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Birmingham. Smithsonian-affiliated museums, renowned cycling trails, hiking, recreational lakes and rivers, a 63-court tennis center and more. Award winning public, private and higher education academic options including Darlington, an international boarding school and the world-renowned Berry College, the largest land mass college in the world.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]