Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We our currently seeking enthusiastic board certified / board eligible psychiatrists and addiction medicine specialists to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to facilitate care for persons who have sustained catastrophic work-related injuries, with co-occurring mental health conditions complicating their recovery journey. Stay close to home while positively impacting the medical and mental health trajectory of injured workers, far and wide, navigating their road to rehabilitation and recovery.
- Scope of injuries: catastrophic work-related injuries including musculoskeletal injury, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, burn injury, amputation, polytrauma
- Scope of co-occurring mental health conditions: anxiety, depression, acute stress/posttraumatic stress disorder, substance use
- Acuity: acute, subacute, non-acute
- Create, review, and oversee implementation of care coordination plans for injured worker patients consistent with evidence-based practice
- Present care plans to clients and clinical staff
- Communicate with providers regarding injured worker patients, participating in peer-to-peer discussions and multidisciplinary team meetings as needed
- Work directly with care coordinator nurse who will aid with care planning and coordinating
- Consultant position with competitive compensation
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Hourly pay
Miami, Florida, United States
Carisk Partners is a specialty risk transfer, care coordination company serving insurers, government entities, self-insured plan sponsors and other managed care organizations.
With a foundation in behavioral health, Carisk’s end-to-end combined solutions include risk-transfer, care coordination of delayed recovery, complex catastrophic cases and MBHO services. Carisk Partners aims to improv...