- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have one or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Has a Texas state medical licensure and DEA
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Paid medical malpractice
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
El Paso is the sixth largest city and ranked as a top 10 safest city in Texas. The cost of living is low and the medical community is sophisticated and welcoming to new physicians. The area offers small town closeness with the amenities of a large city and international community, rich in culture. El Paso offers plenty of activities for the entire family! There is great seasonal weather year round, a convenient drive to snow ski, surrounding mountains to hike and bike, an international airport, off Broadway shows, NCAA Division I sports, cycling, and hunting. Choose from charming affordable homes, with excellent schools and surrounding colleges. Quality of life is superior in El Paso and makes it a great place to live and raise a family.