The group is a progressive, provider-led healthcare organization—and we think living a good life is just as important as building a career. Our comprehensive care facilities are headquartered in and around Great Falls, Montana—an exceptionally safe, affordable town surrounded by three mountain ranges.
We are seeking a Pain Management/Occupational Medicine PA/NP to join a respected and successful group medical practice, to build upon an existing patient base.
- Position will be a mix of pain management and occupational medicine
- Duties to include but are not limited to patient follow-ups, occasional new patient evaluations, some procedures
- Experienced, long-term pain management physician on staff
- Integrated pain clinic with new orthopedic spine surgeon in-house
- Strong referral base
- One to three years of experience preferred.
- Montana State Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License required
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification also required
The group is dedicated to recruiting and retaining the most contemporary physicians. We strive to provide a great work environment that champions innovation and technology and one that supports integrity, safety and evidence-based exceptional care. Great Falls, Montana - Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana’s Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers. Make Great Falls your home and enjoy:
- A cost of living below the national average
- Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool nights
- Winters warmer than would be expected due to frequent chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast
- A semi-arid climate with rains well-timed for the growing during the summer months.
- Year-round outdoor recreation includes hiking, mountain biking kayaking snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing, golf
- Five nearby dams
- Farmer’s markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming small town socials
- Historical destination with Lewis and Clark Heritage Trails, Interpretive Centers and history museums.
Contact us today for more details.