Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Neonatal Advanced Practice Provider works in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary care team and functions as a member of the NICU medical management team under supervision of the Neonatal Medical Director and Neonatology attending physicians.
- Highly collaborative and cohesive team
- Lower acuity, less stress, and great work/life balance
- 5 to 7- 24-hour shifts per month
- Competitive comp++
- PTO + 401K profit sharing and employer matching + 100% employer-paid benefits
- Nurse Practitioner: Completion of a NNP graduate program
- Physician Assistant: Completion of PA NICU Residency
- 1+ year experience as NNP or Neonatal PA in a level III NICU
- Must be able to intubate, insert chest tubes and umbilical catheters. PICC line is a plus.
Job Reference: NPR 23239_JD