- Join employed Hem/Oncs and an NP, with Radiation/Oncology on-site
- Common Oncology scope breast, prostate, lung, colon, head/neck
- ACOS-CoC accredited
- Weekly tumor board meetings and clinical trial programs
- Aria Oncology information system
- Averaging 25-30 per day
- 100% remote telephone shared call coverage (low call volume)
- 95% outpatient clinic
- 10 infusion chairs
- Staffed with navigators, pharmacist, pharm tech, lab tech with lab draws in office, phlebotomist, office manager, clinical director (shared with radiation oncology)
- Hospitalist group admits
- Low turnover in the clinic with a true family atmosphere
Hospital: Sovah Health-Danville is a 250-bed community hospital with the region’s only designated Chest Pain Center and Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center. Also accredited by American College of Cardiology (ACC) Accreditation Services for Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure, accredited by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer, and is a member of the Duke Heart Network and Duke Telestroke Network. The second largest employer in the City of Danville, the facility has served the community and region for more than 120 years. Since 2010 both medical students and physician residents have trained onsite through programs accredited by the AOA and ACGME.
Community: Sitting majestically on the banks of the Dan River in the heart of southern Virginia, Danville exceeds expectations with a wide variety of activities ranging from outdoor festivals and events. Danville has been recognized as a Playful City; a national recognition program that honors cities and towns across the nation who put their children's well-being first.
1hr to both Greensboro and Durham, NC
1.5hr to Roanoke