MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner for Travel Medicine in Phoenix, AZ. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Nurse Practitioner for Travel Medicine is needed in Phoenix, AZ to join an expanding company. Gain access to one of the largest travel health companies in the country with the opportunity to provide high-quality care.
• Locum, part-time position
• Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Prescription of anti-malaria drugs for travel
• No call
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Completed an accredited NP program with a national certification
• Current Arizona state license
• Clinical experience: two years minimum
• Willing to begin ASAP
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF [Register to View] ).
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20331