- Full time and permanent (no locums)
- Seeking a BC/BE Wound Care Medical Director
- Full time, Monday through Friday schedule.
- HBO Chambers are Sigma 36 and Sigma 40.
- 1169 Would Care patients for 1984 visits and 100 HBS patients for 1224 HBO visits in the past year.
- Must have completed an ACGME/AOA accredited specialty training program in hyperbaric medicine or provide documentation of a hyperbaric training course approved by the American College of Hyperbaric Medicine or the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society
- Financial information: Competitive salary and benefit package!
COMMUNITY- Situated at the crossroads of major highways including Interstate 65, Elizabethtown is conveniently within a day’s drive of two-thirds of the U.S. population. For those traveling by air, the community is easily accessible through our local general aviation airport, Elizabethtown Regional Airport/Addington Field or commercial flights at nearby Louisville International Airport. You don’t have to travel far to find something to do. If you are looking for a community that is growing and has it all, you will find it in Elizabethtown, Ky.
For more information, please contact James Tegarden at [Register to View] or call 1-[Register to View] . JO- 1903-32157.